Utter incompetants
M***@dastardlyhq.com
2024-05-09 15:17:01 UTC
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/northern-line-tube-train-smoke-fire-tfl-r
aib-report-b1156341.html

Comes as no surprise to me the staff were hopeless. These days they seem to
be hired solely on their wacky hair colour and how many nose rings they have.
Useless fuckers should be sacked as common sense would have said get the doors
open but of course they won't be. Probably get a pay rise to do their simpletons
job after their next strike.
John Smith
2024-05-12 16:44:39 UTC
***@dastardlyhq.com posted:

Some irony in spelling incompetents wrong.
M***@dastardlyhq.com
2024-05-13 08:12:29 UTC
On Sun, 12 May 24 16:44:39 GMT
Post by John Smith
Some irony in spelling incompetents wrong.
Commenting on typos is for posters who are to stupid to even come up with
an ad hominem.
John Smith
2024-05-13 18:10:29 UTC
Irony in writing to not too.
M***@dastardlyhq.com
2024-05-14 07:42:47 UTC
On Mon, 13 May 24 18:10:29 GMT
Post by John Smith
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Commenting on typos is for posters who are to stupid to even come up with
an ad hominem.
Irony in writing to not too.
LOL :)

Do you want to try that again , this time with something comprehensible? :)
Recliner
It's perfectly clear and comprehensible.
M***@dastardlyhq.com
2024-05-14 08:28:14 UTC
On Tue, 14 May 2024 08:19:08 GMT
Post by Recliner
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
On Mon, 13 May 24 18:10:29 GMT
Post by John Smith
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Commenting on typos is for posters who are to stupid to even come up with
an ad hominem.
Irony in writing to not too.
LOL :)
Do you want to try that again , this time with something comprehensible? :)
It's perfectly clear and comprehensible.
No mate, you got hoisted with your own smug petard. Nice try. But hey, at
least that nonsense had correct spelling!
Recliner
2024-05-14 08:37:32 UTC
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
On Tue, 14 May 2024 08:19:08 GMT
Post by Recliner
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
On Mon, 13 May 24 18:10:29 GMT
Post by John Smith
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Commenting on typos is for posters who are to stupid to even come up with
an ad hominem.
Irony in writing to not too.
LOL :)
Do you want to try that again , this time with something comprehensible? :)
It's perfectly clear and comprehensible.
No mate, you got hoisted with your own smug petard.
It was my first contribution to the thread.
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Nice try. But hey, at least that nonsense had correct spelling!
What nonsense? Perhaps you can find a local immigrant who's attended some
English classes to explain it to you?
M***@dastardlyhq.com
2024-05-14 09:10:08 UTC
On Tue, 14 May 2024 08:37:32 GMT
Post by Recliner
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
On Tue, 14 May 2024 08:19:08 GMT
Post by Recliner
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
On Mon, 13 May 24 18:10:29 GMT
Post by John Smith
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Commenting on typos is for posters who are to stupid to even come up with
an ad hominem.
Irony in writing to not too.
LOL :)
Do you want to try that again , this time with something comprehensible? :)
It's perfectly clear and comprehensible.
No mate, you got hoisted with your own smug petard.
It was my first contribution to the thread.
There's a damn bug in this code, occasionally attributes the post to
the 2nd person in the list, not the poster. And yes, I did write it before
you ask.
Post by Recliner
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Nice try. But hey, at least that nonsense had correct spelling!
What nonsense? Perhaps you can find a local immigrant who's attended some
English classes to explain it to you?
Its nonsense. It doesn't make any sense either on its own or in the context
of the thread.
M***@dastardlyhq.com
2024-05-14 09:17:14 UTC
On Tue, 14 May 2024 08:37:32 GMT
Post by Recliner
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
On Tue, 14 May 2024 08:19:08 GMT
Post by Recliner
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Nice try. But hey, at least that nonsense had correct spelling!
What nonsense? Perhaps you can find a local immigrant who's attended some
English classes to explain it to you?
Oh btw, yes I am being pedantic about this just as he was but when in glass
houses....

See if you can figure out what he missed that would convert it from
gibberish to his intended meaning.
Roland Perry
2024-05-14 08:34:36 UTC
Post by John Smith
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Commenting on typos is for posters who are to stupid to even come up with
an ad hominem.
Irony in writing to not too.
I thought that probably derliberate.
Roland Perry
M***@dastardlyhq.com
2024-05-14 13:07:30 UTC
On Tue, 14 May 2024 09:34:36 +0100
Post by Roland Perry
Post by John Smith
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Commenting on typos is for posters who are to stupid to even come up with
an ad hominem.
Irony in writing to not too.
I thought that probably derliberate.
Know, wos a tipo.

But he was so pedantic and smug yet he forgot the comma.

"Irony in writing to not too"

Who's "not too" and why is he writing to them?

Should have been "Irony in writing to, not too"
John Smith
2024-05-14 15:21:09 UTC
Irony in not putting to and too together.
M***@dastardlyhq.com
2024-05-14 15:45:16 UTC
On Tue, 14 May 24 15:21:09 GMT
Post by John Smith
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Should have been "Irony in writing to, not too"
Irony in not putting to and too together.
Whatever. Perhaps you've realised its not a good idea to comment on peoples
spelling or other text errors when you can't get it right yourself.
John Smith
2024-05-14 16:08:53 UTC
Irony in writing its not it's. And peoples not people's.
M***@dastardlyhq.com
2024-05-14 16:11:22 UTC
On Tue, 14 May 24 16:08:53 GMT
Post by John Smith
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Perhaps you've realised its not a good idea to comment on peoples
spelling
Irony in writing its not it's. And peoples not people's.
1) I'm not claiming the high ground here and don't give a toss about typos
2) You have no idea what irony means