Cabinet meets in Tube train factory
Recliner
2024-02-26 16:32:10 UTC
https://x.com/ianvisits/status/1762135350556717281?s=61&t=hpa_q__1jHKBKNmXnN44ZQ

Might this indicate that follow-up orders to the 24TS are expected?
M***@dastardlyhq.com
2024-02-26 16:45:07 UTC
On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 16:32:10 GMT
Post by Recliner
https://x.com/ianvisits/status/1762135350556717281?s=61&t=hpa_q__1jHKBKNmXnN44Z
Might this indicate that follow-up orders to the 24TS are expected?
How bizarre. Did the whole cabinet tour the factory or were they all dragged
up from london just for these meeting?
Recliner
2024-02-26 16:54:47 UTC
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 16:32:10 GMT
Post by Recliner
https://x.com/ianvisits/status/1762135350556717281?s=61&t=hpa_q__1jHKBKNmXnN44Z
Might this indicate that follow-up orders to the 24TS are expected?
How bizarre. Did the whole cabinet tour the factory or were they all dragged
up from london just for these meeting?
Trying to hang on to a few Red Wall seats by (re-)announcing HS2 money to
be re-allocated to various transport projects in the Midlands and North.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/6ed8420c-e19f-4c21-8fa8-82f65c5f8a69?shareToken=4c8a5ec9603603df27c5f8eded9387b3
M***@dastardlyhq.com
2024-02-26 17:12:55 UTC
On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 16:54:47 GMT
Post by Recliner
On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 16:32:10 GMT
They really have no clue. Total busted flush.
Coffee
2024-02-26 17:33:31 UTC
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 16:32:10 GMT
Post by Recliner
https://x.com/ianvisits/status/1762135350556717281?s=61&t=hpa_q__1jHKBKNmXnN44Z
Might this indicate that follow-up orders to the 24TS are expected?
How bizarre. Did the whole cabinet tour the factory or were they all dragged
up from london just for these meeting?
It's just a pre-election gimmick. I don't suppose any of them went by
train?
M***@dastardlyhq.com
2024-02-27 10:08:04 UTC
On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 17:33:31 +0000
Post by Recliner
On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 16:32:10 GMT
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Post by Recliner
Might this indicate that follow-up orders to the 24TS are expected?
How bizarre. Did the whole cabinet tour the factory or were they all dragged
up from london just for these meeting?
It's just a pre-election gimmick. I don't suppose any of them went by
train?
Absolutely it is. Boris was promising cash for northern transport projects
back in 2020 and none of them showed up. If these Bozos really believe anyone
in the red wall will believe them now they're on the ropes then they're even
more deluded than I thought.
Bevan Price
2024-02-27 12:00:08 UTC
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 17:33:31 +0000
Post by Recliner
On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 16:32:10 GMT
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Post by Recliner
Might this indicate that follow-up orders to the 24TS are expected?
How bizarre. Did the whole cabinet tour the factory or were they all dragged
up from london just for these meeting?
It's just a pre-election gimmick. I don't suppose any of them went by
train?
Absolutely it is. Boris was promising cash for northern transport projects
back in 2020 and none of them showed up. If these Bozos really believe anyone
in the red wall will believe them now they're on the ropes then they're even
more deluded than I thought.
Unfortunately there are some people who seemingly believe almost any
tory propaganda they are fed by the Torygraph, Wail, S*n, etc.
M***@dastardlyhq.com
2024-02-27 16:02:38 UTC
On Tue, 27 Feb 2024 12:00:08 +0000
Post by Recliner
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 17:33:31 +0000
Post by Coffee
On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 16:32:10 GMT
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Post by Coffee
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
Post by Coffee
Post by M***@dastardlyhq.com
up from london just for these meeting?
It's just a pre-election gimmick. I don't suppose any of them went by
train?
Absolutely it is. Boris was promising cash for northern transport projects
back in 2020 and none of them showed up. If these Bozos really believe anyone
in the red wall will believe them now they're on the ropes then they're even
more deluded than I thought.
Unfortunately there are some people who seemingly believe almost any
tory propaganda they are fed by the Torygraph, Wail, S*n, etc.
S*n? I occasionally buy the Saturday Telegraph once every few months and these
days it seems fairly ambivalent. I suspect even they've given up on this bunch
of incompetants. Won't comment on the Mail, can't be arsed with tabloids, all
the same shit for the hard of thinking.
JMB99
2024-02-28 07:43:14 UTC
There are even some who believe what they read in the Guardian!
M***@dastardlyhq.com
2024-02-28 09:59:15 UTC
On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 07:43:14 +0000
Post by JMB99
Post by Bevan Price
Unfortunately there are some people who seemingly believe almost any
tory propaganda they are fed by the Torygraph, Wail, S*n, etc.
There are even some who believe what they read in the Guardian!
The Guardian is rather good on the science and tech side. Its their political
journalists who seem to be a bunch of shrieking woke hysterics.

Marland
2024-02-26 21:52:51 UTC
Post by Recliner
https://x.com/ianvisits/status/1762135350556717281?s=61&t=hpa_q__1jHKBKNmXnN44ZQ
Might this indicate that follow-up orders to the 24TS are expected?
Just another indication that this government is going down the tubes.

GH