New rail and tube map - printed version anywhere?
Clive Page
2018-06-07 22:28:43 UTC
I see that along with the new timetables there is a new on-line map of London's rail and tube services at https://tfl.gov.uk/cdn/static/cms/documents/london-rail-and-tube-services-map.pdf

Has anyone found a printed version available anywhere? Once upon a time they used to be obtainable from many stations under the title "London Connections".
Clive Page
Basil Jet
2018-06-08 01:02:00 UTC
Post by Clive Page
I see that along with the new timetables there is a new on-line map of
London's rail and tube services at
https://tfl.gov.uk/cdn/static/cms/documents/london-rail-and-tube-services-map.pdf
Has anyone found a printed version available anywhere?   Once upon a
time they used to be obtainable from many stations under the title
"London Connections".
Copies are available... the cover is light orange. I got mine at a Great
Northern suburban station, but not one of the Thameslink served ones.
--
Basil Jet - listening to music from 1981(A-F) ... A Certain Ratio - Adam
& The Ants - Altered Images - Art Objects - Artery - Bauhaus - Blurt -
Indians - Fred Frith
Clive Page
2018-06-10 09:38:48 UTC
Copies are available... the cover is light orange. I got mine at a Great Northern suburban station, but not one of the Thameslink served ones.
Thanks, I got one at Luton Airport Parkway station, newly arrived yesterday I think.
--
Clive Page