My butthole is sore. Feels like a mile of dick was in it tonight.
Peeler
2021-05-16 08:11:13 UTC
Maybe there was.

Call or message me now. 1-602-730-2457. Email me
***@gmail.com.
Peeler
2021-05-16 08:30:40 UTC
On Sun, 16 May 2021 09:11:13 +0100, pedophilic dreckserb Razovic (the
clinically insane spammer), IMPERSONATING her master Peeler, spread yet
Post by Peeler
Maybe there was.
Call or message me now. 1-602-730-2457. Email me
Come on, talk a little, our resident COWARD and we will quickly find out who
you are! TOO scared, my punching bag? Of COURSE you are! LOL
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?