Brent Cross West station has received final approval
2020-07-02 08:54:29 UTC
From May, only just found this out.

https://www.railbusinessdaily.com/approval-for-the-40m-brent-cross-west-station/
Rocket From The Tombs - 2015 - Black Record
Peter Johnson
2020-07-02 15:06:42 UTC
From May, only just found this out.
https://www.railbusinessdaily.com/approval-for-the-40m-brent-cross-west-station/
It would be helpful if they sorted out the road junctions on the north
circular at the same time, or any time really. It needs doing.
tim...
2020-07-02 17:48:14 UTC
Post by Peter Johnson
Post by Basil Jet
From May, only just found this out.
https://www.railbusinessdaily.com/approval-for-the-40m-brent-cross-west-station/
It would be helpful if they sorted out the road junctions on the north
circular at the same time, or any time really. It needs doing.
which one?

there are so many

I see that they've recently spent 250 million (?) on the M1 junction
Basil Jet
2020-07-02 20:38:55 UTC
Post by Peter Johnson
Post by Basil Jet
From May, only just found this out.
https://www.railbusinessdaily.com/approval-for-the-40m-brent-cross-west-station/
It would be helpful if they sorted out the road junctions on the north
circular at the same time, or any time really. It needs doing.
which one?
there are so many
I see that they've recently spent 250 million (?) on the M1 junction
Hopefully they've done something about the barrier separating the
avoiding slips from the roundabout - they've always reminded me of Shane
MacGowan's teeth.
Rocket From The Tombs - 2015 - Black Record
Trolleybus
2020-07-03 08:28:24 UTC
Post by Peter Johnson
Post by Basil Jet
From May, only just found this out.
https://www.railbusinessdaily.com/approval-for-the-40m-brent-cross-west-station/
It would be helpful if they sorted out the road junctions on the north
circular at the same time, or any time really. It needs doing.
which one?
there are so many
I see that they've recently spent 250 million (?) on the M1 junction
Hopefully they've done something about the barrier separating the
avoiding slips from the roundabout - they've always reminded me of Shane
MacGowan's teeth.
Have you seen them lately? He's had them fixed. But then he did go to
Westminster (before he was expelled).
Peter Johnson
2020-07-03 17:16:13 UTC
Post by Peter Johnson
Post by Basil Jet
From May, only just found this out.
https://www.railbusinessdaily.com/approval-for-the-40m-brent-cross-west-station/
It would be helpful if they sorted out the road junctions on the north
circular at the same time, or any time really. It needs doing.
which one?
there are so many
I see that they've recently spent 250 million (?) on the M1 junction
I meant the ones with the M1 and the north circular and Edgware
Road/NC but I didn't say so because I knew what I was thinking. I
didn't see any sign of £250 mill being spent there when I was there a
few weeks ago, though.
tim...
2020-07-04 09:02:57 UTC
Post by Peter Johnson
Post by tim...
Post by Peter Johnson
Post by Basil Jet
From May, only just found this out.
https://www.railbusinessdaily.com/approval-for-the-40m-brent-cross-west-station/
It would be helpful if they sorted out the road junctions on the north
circular at the same time, or any time really. It needs doing.
which one?
there are so many
I see that they've recently spent 250 million (?) on the M1 junction
I meant the ones with the M1 and the north circular and Edgware
Road/NC but I didn't say so because I knew what I was thinking. I
didn't see any sign of £250 mill being spent there when I was there a
few weeks ago, though.
Yes, I got confused when I searched for it, so it might not yet be spent

but the proposals (or some variant of them) are here:

https://www.sabre-roads.org.uk/forum/download/file.php?id=8463&sid=1f26b123a097f058f7ff0d832bc33f7d