Fare dodging costs London £100m a year
2019-03-01 12:03:53 UTC
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47358028>
tolly57
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47358028>
There is a Boris bus route adjacent to my home, everyday I see the 'free riders' get on and don't bother tapping in. Never seen revenue staff anywhere around here, mind you it is East London!!
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
tolly57
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
tolly57
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47358028>
3rd time lucky.
There is a Boris bus route adjacent to my home, almost everyday I
see 'free riders' who don't bother to tap in getting on the back,
not a revenue inspector anywhere in sight. The chances of getting
caught are virtually nil. More revenue inspectors, more
prosecutions less loss to TFL.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
b***@ufjwhhemcd.gov.uk
2019-03-01 20:19:49 UTC
On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 16:54:24 +0000 (GMT+00:00)
Post by tolly57
Post by Graeme Wall
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47358028>
3rd time lucky.
There is a Boris bus route adjacent to my home, almost everyday I
see 'free riders' who don't bother to tap in getting on the back,
not a revenue inspector anywhere in sight. The chances of getting
caught are virtually nil. More revenue inspectors, more
prosecutions less loss to TFL.
Not just the boris buses, the whole DLR apart from Bank is a fare dodgers
paradise. If TfL were serious about fare evasion they'd start installing
ticket barriers on it tommorow.