What's quickest - Dalston to Clapham Jct (and Wimbledon)
eastender
2019-09-08 18:11:18 UTC
From Dalston what's the quicker to Clapham Jct on the overgound - south
via Canada Water etc or west via Camden etc.

Also, I'm going to Wimbledon - is it quicker to go via Highbury and the
Victoria/District lines or overground to Whitechapel then District.

Or any other route...
Basil Jet
2019-09-08 19:01:47 UTC
Post by eastender
From Dalston what's the quicker to Clapham Jct on the overgound - south
via Canada Water etc or west via Camden etc.
Also, I'm going to Wimbledon - is it quicker to go via Highbury and the
Victoria/District lines or overground to Whitechapel then District.
Or any other route...
Not the District! I suspect changing at H&I and Vauxhall is the quickest
route. There are journey planners for answering this sort of question.
His Clancyness - 2010 - Always Mist Revisited
eastender
2019-09-08 20:15:05 UTC
Post by eastender
From Dalston what's the quicker to Clapham Jct on the overgound - south
via Canada Water etc or west via Camden etc.
Also, I'm going to Wimbledon - is it quicker to go via Highbury and the
Victoria/District lines or overground to Whitechapel then District.
Or any other route...
Not the District! I suspect changing at H&I and Vauxhall is the
quickest route. There are journey planners for answering this sort of
question.
I seeTFL gives quickest as tube to South Wimbledon then a bus. I'd
rather go on an easier if a bit longer and possibly more interesting
route.