How can I not see those f*ing drug posts
2020-06-18 02:05:43 UTC
There are so many, I want to slap them
Yes, they're seriously annoying. And I doubt that they get any custom
whatever via this group. So they're wasting their time, as well as ours.
Basil Jet
2020-06-18 14:26:07 UTC
There are so many, I want to slap them
Yes, they're seriously annoying. And I doubt that they get any custom
whatever via this group. So they're wasting their time, as well as ours.
They used to annoy me, but then I bought some liquid ketamine and took
it regularly and now all the little annoyances just wash past me.
Pigface - 2003 - Headf...
Bryan Morris
2020-06-18 17:15:11 UTC
There are so many, I want to slap them
Yes, they're seriously annoying. And I doubt that they get any custom
whatever via this group. So they're wasting their time, as well as ours.
Easy. I kill all postings from gmail addresses and then, if relevant,
allow just the privileged few.
Bryan Morris
Charles Ellson
2020-06-18 19:00:45 UTC
Post by Bryan Morris
Post by Recliner
There are so many, I want to slap them
Yes, they're seriously annoying. And I doubt that they get any custom
whatever via this group. So they're wasting their time, as well as ours.
Easy. I kill all postings from gmail addresses and then, if relevant,
allow just the privileged few.
Plenty will get killed simply by filtering on *etamine, *annabis etc.
in the Subject: line.
Jarle Hammen Knudsen
2020-06-18 20:19:52 UTC
There are so many, I want to slap them
Yes, they're seriously annoying. And I doubt that they get any custom
whatever via this group. So they're wasting their time, as well as ours.
I get none now. I'm on individual.net .
--
jhk