Jubilee line: train faults
Richard J.
2019-11-12 17:50:18 UTC
Currently the TfL status page says:

"Jubilee Line: Minor delays while engineers continue to fix a fault on some of our trains."

That sounds like a generic fault affecting some or all of the fleet. Anyone know what it is?
--
Richard J.
Peter Able
2019-11-13 12:50:49 UTC
Post by Richard J.
"Jubilee Line: Minor delays while engineers continue to fix a fault on some of our trains."
That sounds like a generic fault affecting some or all of the fleet.
Anyone know what it is?
Continuing problems with the draw gear?

PA
Peter Able
2019-11-13 12:57:55 UTC
https://www.rmtlondoncalling.org.uk/content/jubilee-line-train-fault-update

PA
Recliner
2019-11-13 16:21:26 UTC
Post by Peter Able
Post by Peter Able
Post by Richard J.
"Jubilee Line: Minor delays while engineers continue to fix a fault on
some of our trains."
That sounds like a generic fault affecting some or all of the fleet.
Anyone know what it is?
Continuing problems with the draw gear?
https://www.rmtlondoncalling.org.uk/content/jubilee-line-train-fault-update
I'd not heard about that. I wonder if it has, or might, also affect the
very similar, but slightly newer, Northern Line stock?
Recliner
2019-11-18 16:51:41 UTC
Post by Peter Able
Post by Peter Able
Post by Richard J.
"Jubilee Line: Minor delays while engineers continue to fix a fault on
some of our trains."
That sounds like a generic fault affecting some or all of the fleet.
Anyone know what it is?
Continuing problems with the draw gear?
https://www.rmtlondoncalling.org.uk/content/jubilee-line-train-fault-update
The reduced Jubilee Line service is still quite noticeable, with longer
gaps than usual between more-crowded trains.