I'll just drop by a church and get some free food.
Peeler
2021-05-16 18:11:39 UTC
I can wear lipstick.

Call or message me now. 1-602-730-2457. Email me
***@gmail.com.
Peeler
2021-05-16 18:29:18 UTC
On Sun, 16 May 2021 19:11:39 +0100, pedophilic gay dreckserb Razovic (the
well-known, perverted, clinically insane spammer), IMPERSONATING her master
Post by Peeler
I can wear lipstick.
Where do you wear it, gay anal Razovic? On your asshole? <BG>
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?