Open top bus conversion
2018-11-02 17:54:44 UTC
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-46077532>
2018-11-02 18:39:37 UTC
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-46077532>
I expect the driver "lost awareness".
2018-11-02 18:48:20 UTC
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-46077532>
I expect the driver "lost awareness".
That seems to be your phrase of the week.
2018-11-02 18:58:13 UTC
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-46077532>
I expect the driver "lost awareness".
That seems to be your phrase of the week.
I'm channelling the accident-investigators' phrase of the year.
MissRiaElaine
2018-11-02 20:42:22 UTC
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-46077532>
I remember something similar happening not long after I'd started
working at Travel West Midlands in the late 90's. A new driver (no, NOT
me..!) took a Metrobus under a bridge similar to this. Fortunately
nobody was up there at the time.

He was sacked, but subsequently won his appeal for reinstatement after
it emerged that he had protested he didn't know the route but was
instructed to drive it by someone higher up the food chain who should
really have known better.
--
Ria in Aberdeen