Name that viaduct
2019-08-10 23:46:30 UTC
I think that all of this video is shot in London, but I don't recognise
the viaduct at 25 seconds in.

BTW, I apologise for the awful music in the video. She does good music
here...

The Coctails - 1994 - Peel
b***@nowhere.co.uk
2019-08-11 08:56:24 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 00:46:30 +0100
Post by Basil Jet
I think that all of this video is shot in London, but I don't recognise
the viaduct at 25 seconds in.
http://youtu.be/LC8QVYPzhSo
BTW, I apologise for the awful music in the video. She does good music
I quite like it actually, has an 80s vibe to it. As to the viaduct, god knows
could be anywhere, though given the amount of vegetation either side as
opposed to buildings I'd suspect its somewhere in the london suburbs or further
out. What I can tell you is its not Dollis Brook viaduct in finchley as that
Has only 2 "legs", not 3.
Ian Clifton
2019-08-12 09:05:16 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
I think that all of this video is shot in London, but I don't recognise
the viaduct at 25 seconds in.
http://youtu.be/LC8QVYPzhSo
BTW, I apologise for the awful music in the video. She does good music
I quite like it actually, has an 80s vibe to it. As to the viaduct, god knows
could be anywhere, though given the amount of vegetation either side as
opposed to buildings I'd suspect its somewhere in the london suburbs or further
out. What I can tell you is its not Dollis Brook viaduct in finchley as that
Has only 2 "legs", not 3.
Wharncliffe, surely?

I can’t comment on the music, because I had it safely turned off🙉
Ian ◎
Richard J.
2019-08-12 15:15:24 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
I think that all of this video is shot in London, but I don't recognise
the viaduct at 25 seconds in.
http://youtu.be/LC8QVYPzhSo
BTW, I apologise for the awful music in the video. She does good music
I quite like it actually, has an 80s vibe to it. As to the viaduct, god knows
could be anywhere, though given the amount of vegetation either side as
opposed to buildings I'd suspect its somewhere in the london suburbs or further
out. What I can tell you is its not Dollis Brook viaduct in finchley as that
Has only 2 "legs", not 3.
Wharncliffe, surely?
Yes indeed. Well done Ian!
Where the GWR main line crosses the River Brent at Hanwell.
https://goo.gl/maps/uLSsfh6mxFchMKjW6
--
Richard J.

---
tony sayer
2019-08-15 13:21:22 UTC
Aug 2019 at 10:05 ...
Post by Ian Clifton
Post by b***@nowhere.co.uk
out. What I can tell you is its not Dollis Brook viaduct in finchley as that
Has only 2 "legs", not 3.
Wharncliffe, surely?
Yes indeed. Well done Ian!
Where the GWR main line crosses the River Brent at Hanwell.
https://goo.gl/maps/uLSsfh6mxFchMKjW6
Gotta be, it looks Brunel through and through;!..

ie expensive!
--
Tony Sayer