Tube fare rises
M***@halqualqb4n5vnggir_w3.net
2021-04-06 14:59:48 UTC
Checked my Oyster today and noticed my tube fares have gone up by 10p since
march. Kalamity Khan kept that quiet - I read tube fares weren't going to go
up - but given its the election in May no surprise. Wouldn't have mattered
anyway, he could drop a bomb in the middle of London and the sheep would
still vote for him.
Recliner
2021-04-06 15:21:54 UTC
Post by M***@halqualqb4n5vnggir_w3.net
Checked my Oyster today and noticed my tube fares have gone up by 10p since
march. Kalamity Khan kept that quiet - I read tube fares weren't going to go
up - but given its the election in May no surprise. Wouldn't have mattered
anyway, he could drop a bomb in the middle of London and the sheep would
still vote for him.
This highly confidential document revealed the rise three months ago:
<https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-tube-bus-fares-rise-cost-how-much-b899911.html>

And here's the secret details of the rises:
<https://tfl.gov.uk/campaign/new-fares>
M***@1xbvnirzl0zf2.info
2021-04-06 15:58:37 UTC
On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 15:21:54 -0000 (UTC)
Post by Recliner
Post by M***@halqualqb4n5vnggir_w3.net
Checked my Oyster today and noticed my tube fares have gone up by 10p since
march. Kalamity Khan kept that quiet - I read tube fares weren't going to go
up - but given its the election in May no surprise. Wouldn't have mattered
anyway, he could drop a bomb in the middle of London and the sheep would
still vote for him.
<https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-tube-bus-fares-rise-cost-how-muc
h-b899911.html>
Can't remember the last time I read the Standard.
Post by Recliner
<https://tfl.gov.uk/campaign/new-fares>
Very useful. Perhaps they should put posters up in the stations like they
used to do instead of introducing them by stealth with the info buried on
obscure web pages which you wouldn't go looking for if you didn't know the
rises were happening in the first place!