Pic of TfL Rail 315 heading for scrap
2018-11-01 16:14:27 UTC
Seen on Twitter, 315832/835 on the way to be scrapped in Newport:

<https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq6K7rKWwAAsSJz?format=jpg&name=large>
Richard J.
2018-11-01 18:31:24 UTC
<https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq6K7rKWwAAsSJz?format=jpg&name=large>
Lovely photo; if you crop off the rails at the bottom, it looks as if it's taking a random path across a field, like the motive power of a horse bus being led out to grass at the end of it's working life.
--
Richard J.
2018-11-01 19:16:00 UTC
Post by Richard J.
Post by Recliner
<https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq6K7rKWwAAsSJz?format=jpg&name=large>
Lovely photo; if you crop off the rails at the bottom,
The bloke looking out from the door looks as if he is making sure nobody
has done that

2018-11-01 19:32:09 UTC
Post by Richard J.
Post by Recliner
<https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq6K7rKWwAAsSJz?format=jpg&name=large>
Lovely photo; if you crop off the rails at the bottom, it looks as if
it's taking a random path across a field, like the motive power of a
horse bus being led out to grass at the end of it's working life.
Yes, I realise I should have used a better title:
"Putting a 315 out to grass".
Basil Jet
2018-11-02 05:11:59 UTC
<https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq6K7rKWwAAsSJz?format=jpg&name=large>
I wonder why only eight carriages at a time?
--
Basil Jet - listening... Soft Cell. Soft Machine. Solomon Grey. Sonic
Youth. Sonique. Sonny Rollins. Sophie Ellis Bextor. Soul-Junk. Space.