Graffiti in Oxford Circus tube station
2020-12-26 19:33:47 UTC
It looks like half a dozen people spent a full 8 hour shift down there.

https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1342860699136045056
Big Flame - 1984 - Sink
JNugent
2020-12-26 20:32:47 UTC
The correct name for that is "Criminal Damage".
Recliner
2020-12-26 21:38:48 UTC
Wow — done on Christmas Day, I assume, with no staff around?
tim...
2020-12-27 07:50:59 UTC
It looks like half a dozen people spent a full 8 hour shift down there.
https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1342860699136045056
Wow — done on Christmas Day, I assume, with no staff around?
surely the platforms (and connecting passages) were closed on Christmas day.

Only the Pedestrian Subway would be open
Recliner
2020-12-27 09:57:13 UTC
It looks like half a dozen people spent a full 8 hour shift down there.
https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1342860699136045056
Wow — done on Christmas Day, I assume, with no staff around?
surely the platforms (and connecting passages) were closed on Christmas day.
Only the Pedestrian Subway would be open
The team of 'artists' presumably either broke in, or managed to hide in a
store room before the station closed on Christmas Eve.
Pancho
2020-12-27 12:00:43 UTC
It looks like half a dozen people spent a full 8 hour shift down there.
https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1342860699136045056
Perhaps, it the press didn't glorify Bansky...