Is Morden via CharingX history?
H***@the_stables.com
2021-09-30 16:00:09 UTC
Just wondering if this service pattern is now consigned to the history books
or will there be the occasional pax train to/from Morden via the charing x
branch perhaps late at night or early in the morning as a kind of stock
movement?
Basil Jet
2021-09-30 17:01:09 UTC
Post by H***@the_stables.com
Just wondering if this service pattern is now consigned to the history books
or will there be the occasional pax train to/from Morden via the charing x
branch perhaps late at night or early in the morning as a kind of stock
movement?
I believe there is about a train every 6 minutes in the peaks.
2007 - The Eraser Rmxs - Thom Yorke
Recliner
Not on that route.
Basil Jet
2021-09-30 23:35:41 UTC
Post by H***@the_stables.com
Just wondering if this service pattern is now consigned to the history books
or will there be the occasional pax train to/from Morden via the charing x
branch perhaps late at night or early in the morning as a kind of stock
movement?
I believe there is about a train every 6 minutes in the peaks.
Not on that route.
I said every 6, because that's what I saw on the Live Departures page
for Goodge Street at the time I posted. Looking at
https://content.tfl.gov.uk/wtt-58-northern-19-september-2021.pdf
it would seem every 10 minutes in the peak is more common.
2015 - Versions Galore EP - The Pop Group
Recliner
2021-09-30 19:34:41 UTC
Post by H***@the_stables.com
Just wondering if this service pattern is now consigned to the history books
or will there be the occasional pax train to/from Morden via the charing x
branch perhaps late at night or early in the morning as a kind of stock
movement?
Yes, I think there will be such services in the early mornings and late at
night. The route is still shown on the line diagrams, but dotted.
Richard J.
2021-10-02 00:23:46 UTC
Post by H***@the_stables.com
Just wondering if this service pattern is now consigned to the history books
or will there be the occasional pax train to/from Morden via the charing x
branch perhaps late at night or early in the morning as a kind of stock
movement?
Yes, I think there will be such services in the early mornings and late at
night. The route is still shown on the line diagrams, but dotted.
All the details are in Northern Line WTT 58, available at
https://tfl.gov.uk/cdn/static/cms/documents/wtt-58-northern-19-september-2021.pdf
--
Richard J. (to email me swap uk and yon in address)