Two odd things today - Overground
eastender
2019-09-09 20:50:32 UTC
1. At Dalston Junction a train reversed into the northbound platform 4.

2. An Anglia passenger train was stalled just ouside Canonbury station
on the North London line.
eastender
2019-09-09 20:59:41 UTC
I meant southbound platform 4...
Graham Harrison
2019-09-10 07:37:58 UTC
Post by eastender
1. At Dalston Junction a train reversed into the northbound platform 4.
2. An Anglia passenger train was stalled just ouside Canonbury station
on the North London line.
How long was the Anglia train? Loco Hauled? There have been occasional
moves of a DVT to/from Bristol (for reasons unknown to me) for some
time.
Paul Bowery
2019-09-10 11:17:33 UTC
Post by Graham Harrison
Post by eastender
1. At Dalston Junction a train reversed into the northbound platform 4.
2. An Anglia passenger train was stalled just ouside Canonbury station
on the North London line.
How long was the Anglia train? Loco Hauled? There have been occasional
moves of a DVT to/from Bristol (for reasons unknown to me) for some
time.
Could have been this one:
https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/L73590/2019/09/09/advanced
May have been waiting at the junction as opposed to being stalled.
eastender
Yes, that's the time I went by.
Basil Jet
2019-09-10 15:49:41 UTC
Post by eastender
Post by Graham Harrison
Post by eastender
1. At Dalston Junction a train reversed into the northbound platform 4.
2. An Anglia passenger train was stalled just ouside Canonbury station
on the North London line.
How long was the Anglia train? Loco Hauled? There have been occasional
moves of a DVT to/from Bristol (for reasons unknown to me)  for some
time.
  https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/L73590/2019/09/09/advanced
May have been waiting at the junction as opposed to being stalled.
Yes, that's the time I went by.
I wonder why it didn't take the Graham Road Curve.
Qluster - 2012 - Antworten
Guy Gorton
2019-09-10 16:50:13 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 12:17:33 +0100, Paul Bowery
Post by Paul Bowery
Post by Graham Harrison
Post by eastender
1. At Dalston Junction a train reversed into the northbound platform 4.
2. An Anglia passenger train was stalled just ouside Canonbury station
on the North London line.
How long was the Anglia train? Loco Hauled? There have been occasional
moves of a DVT to/from Bristol (for reasons unknown to me) for some
time.
https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/L73590/2019/09/09/advanced
May have been waiting at the junction as opposed to being stalled.
Not seen any of your great pictures on abpr recently - hope they come
back soon.

Guy Gorton
Paul Bowery
2019-09-10 21:42:22 UTC
Post by Paul Bowery
Post by Graham Harrison
Post by eastender
1. At Dalston Junction a train reversed into the northbound platform 4.
2. An Anglia passenger train was stalled just ouside Canonbury station
on the North London line.
How long was the Anglia train? Loco Hauled? There have been occasional
moves of a DVT to/from Bristol (for reasons unknown to me) for some
time.
https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/L73590/2019/09/09/advanced
May have been waiting at the junction as opposed to being stalled.
Not seen any of your great pictures on abpr recently - hope they come
back soon.
Guy Gorton
I haven't had so much free time this summer and I had a leg injury for a
few weeks so I usually just rested at home when I had a free day. I'm
hoping to get out and about more in the autumn so I should be posting
again soon.
--
Paul