Nine Elms Viaduct
2021-02-01 15:31:23 UTC
Does anyone know how near the bit which collapsed on Christmas Day was
to Northern Line Battersea Extension tunnels?
<X-post added>
2013 - The Family Tree.. The Branches - Radical Face
Peter Able
2021-02-03 19:42:26 UTC
Does anyone know how near the bit which collapsed on Christmas Day was
to Northern Line Battersea Extension tunnels?
<X-post added>
Just about overhead.

At least it was more like an avalanche then an impact.

The tunnels are about 20m below ground level.

I wonder how recently the brickwork was assessed?

PA
Basil Jet
2021-02-04 19:44:21 UTC
Post by Peter Able
Post by Basil Jet
Does anyone know how near the bit which collapsed on Christmas Day
was to Northern Line Battersea Extension tunnels?
<X-post added>
Just about overhead.
Thanks. I'm surprised the railway press didn't make the connection.
1990 - Stolen Jewels - Kev Hopper