TEXT #: +1(443) 267-2189 WE GOT TOP GRADE MEDICAL MARIJUANA, RICK SIMPSON Oil, RSO, HEMP OIL, HEMP SEED OILS, SHATTER, HASH OIL , BHO, HONEY OIL, EARWAX, HEMP OILS THC OILS, MARIJUANA SUBLINGUAL SPRAYS, VAPE PENS CARTRIDGES AND EDIBLES FOR SALE AT A
danny wayne
2018-03-22 06:17:08 UTC
TEXT #: +1(443) 267-2189 WE GOT TOP GRADE MEDICAL MARIJUANA, RICK SIMPSON Oil, RSO, HEMP OIL, HEMP SEED OILS, SHATTER, HASH OIL , BHO, HONEY OIL, EARWAX, HEMP OILS THC OILS, MARIJUANA SUBLINGUAL SPRAYS, VAPE PENS CARTRIDGES AND EDIBLES FOR SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

List of some strains strains that are not on site: Sour Diesel, Moon Rock, GrandDaddy Purple,OG Kush, Sour Og Kush, Green Crack, Jack Dream, AK-47, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush, Bubblegum Kush,Blueberry,Purple-Skunk, Master Kush, Purple Haze,Banana Kush,pineapple express, Orange kush,Night Queen,Big Bud, Cheese, BlueDream, White Russia, White Widow, G13....

OUR OILS ARE OF HIGH THC AND CBD, POTENCY AND CONCENTRATION OF PURITY 99.9%. WE ALSO HELP PATIENTS GET THE RIGHT QUALITY AND STRAIN OF OIL OR MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR THE TREATMENT OF THEIR HEALTH PROBLEM.WE ALSO SELL OUT THE CANNABIS OIL WITH A GUIDE MANUAL WITH THE TREATMENT OF VARIOUS HEALTH ISSUES WITH CANNABIS OIL.

Contact via details below:
Email: ***@420vendorestore. com
Text #: +1(443) 267-2189
Wickr.......vendorstore
Kik id.......420mmjmedsstore
Websitehttp://420vendorestore.com

Guarantee the safety passage of your package ,all our packages are customized and diplomatic sealed packages this means that they are custom free. We offer triple vacuum seal and stealth package on all orders so it can’t be scent detected by canine (dogs) or electronic sniffers, We do provide refunds or replace your order if there is a failure in delivery

t***@gmail.com
2018-04-22 14:09:26 UTC
Post by danny wayne
TEXT #: +1(443) 267-2189 WE GOT TOP GRADE MEDICAL MARIJUANA, RICK SIMPSON Oil, RSO, HEMP OIL, HEMP SEED OILS, SHATTER, HASH OIL , BHO, HONEY OIL, EARWAX, HEMP OILS THC OILS, MARIJUANA SUBLINGUAL SPRAYS, VAPE PENS CARTRIDGES AND EDIBLES FOR SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
List of some strains strains that are not on site: Sour Diesel, Moon Rock, GrandDaddy Purple,OG Kush, Sour Og Kush, Green Crack, Jack Dream, AK-47, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush, Bubblegum Kush,Blueberry,Purple-Skunk, Master Kush, Purple Haze,Banana Kush,pineapple express, Orange kush,Night Queen,Big Bud, Cheese, BlueDream, White Russia, White Widow, G13....
[...]
THIS GUY IS A FIRST CLASS CAM ARTISIT OPERATING OUT OF CAMEROON. HE WILL ROB YOU FUCKING BLIND THIS IS A SCAM OPERAYION BUYER BEWARE!!