TfL Journey Planner glitch
Mike Roberts
2018-01-12 10:18:51 UTC
Recently the above mentioned planner says it has many possibilities for
the location of 'ChIJn64vdCYbdkgR7H5oc1XaUNU'. Is there anybody here who
tell me how to clear this "address" out of the database. I've already
deleted all TfL cookies to no avail.
TIA
MikeR
Offramp
2018-01-12 16:53:48 UTC
Post by Mike Roberts
Recently the above mentioned planner says it has many possibilities for
the location of 'ChIJn64vdCYbdkgR7H5oc1XaUNU'. Is there anybody here who
tell me how to clear this "address" out of the database. I've already
deleted all TfL cookies to no avail.
TIA
MikeR
Yeah, I get that as well. It also tells me that it doesn't recognize that address and suggests Havering-atte-Bower! I've been using google maps instead.