Should've gone to Specsavers
2017-11-11 07:45:54 UTC
http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/10/london-bus-with-specsavers-advert-loses-its-roof-in-a-crash-7070007/

I presume the inspector was giving instructions to one of the learner
drivers. I'm not sure why there would be two learner drivers on the one
bus though.
Recliner
trainees plus the trainer, so they can learn from each other's mistakes.
Roland Perry
2017-11-11 09:40:35 UTC
http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/10/london-bus-with-specsavers-advert-loses-it
s-roof-in-a-crash-7070007/
I presume the inspector was giving instructions to one of the learner
drivers. I'm not sure why there would be two learner drivers on the one
bus though.
Perhaps route-learning [gone wrong!] rather than PSV training. But even
if the latter, they could be taking it in turns.