A Tatted-up 14-Year-Old Girl Wearing No Panties Was Raped Twice In One Night In Separate Attacks At A British Train Station
Multiculturalism
2017-07-29 09:08:32 UTC
She got raped by an Asian and a Muslim. Imagine that.

Police said the girl was first assaulted inside Birmingham's
Witton station — then again in a car she had flagged down for
help.

A 14-year-old girl was raped twice in one night in separate
attacks at a British train station, authorities said.

On Friday, detectives released surveillance images of two men
they're seeking to interview in connection with the assaults,
which took place Tuesday night in Birmingham. A description was
also provided for a third man.

"We are now doing all we can to trace the people responsible and
bring them to justice," senior investigating officer DCI Tony
Fitzpatrick said in a statement. "This was a horrifying ordeal
for this young girl and we have specially trained officers
supporting her."

According to British Transport Police, the girl was with a
friend at the Witton rail station in Birmingham around 7 p.m.
Tuesday. A man approached her and took her to a secluded part of
the station, then raped her, police said.

He was described as an Asian man in his early 20s with light
skin and brown eyes, with a skinny build and approximately 6
feet tall. The man was wearing a gray track suit with black
running shoes, police said.

A second man may have been present during what lead up to the
rape, police said. He was described as an Asian man in his early
20s with a heavy build and tight beard, about 5 feet, 6 inches
or 5 feet, 7 inches tall. He was wearing a blue top with long
sleeves and black jeans.

The girl left the station around 2 a.m., and was disoriented.
She then flagged down a vehicle, and after getting into the car,
she was raped again, police said.

The man in the vehicle was describe as a heavy set man with
large biceps and approximately 5 feet, 6 inches tall, police
said.

Transport police as well as the West Midlands police are asking
residents to come forward if they saw a suspicious vehicle
around the station, or anything else unusual. Since the crimes
were first publicized this week, police said they've already
received some new information.

"A number of people have got in touch and I am extremely
grateful to them," Fitzpatrick said.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/a-14-year-old-girl-was-
raped-twice-in-one-night-in-
separate?utm_term=.rxANm9qdN#.sr9E74BOE
Offramp
2017-07-29 11:31:19 UTC
The BTP doesn't give a shit. And the word is LED, not lead.