Johnston100 reborn typeface
2017-01-07 16:54:20 UTC
London Reconnection has an interesting article on the reborn Johnston100
typeface. I hadn't realised how the familiar font has gradually evolved
over the last century, and now it returns to its roots, but brought up to
date in many ways:

http://www.londonreconnections.com/2016/new-typeface-underground-johnston-100/
Offramp
2017-01-07 17:08:40 UTC
London Reconnection has an interesting article on the reborn Johnston100
typeface. I hadn't realised how the familiar font has gradually evolved
over the last century, and now it returns to its roots, but brought up to
http://www.londonreconnections.com/2016/new-typeface-underground-johnston-100/
I am not a big fan of Johnson/New Johnson, but that is a fascinating article. Many thanks.