London stabbing rate increases as SIXTH teen stabbed in London in 90 mins
Nomen Nescio
2018-04-07 01:37:58 UTC
Subject : Re: London stabbing rate increases as SIXTH teen stabbed in
London in 90 mins
Newsgroups : alt.privacy.anon-server
In Great Britain, you are required to lie down and die before
evil!
<https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5918750/homeowner-arrested-stabbing-burglar-death-pictured/>
Brace yourselves England. Remember, you are not allowed to defend
yourself. Just rip your shirts open and let them plunge the knife
in. The police will come in afterwards and see that you get to a
hospital or the morgue, whichever the case may be.
<https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5981153/mile-end-stabbing-attack-walthamstow-london-latest/>
Here in conservative parts of America, We have “castle doctrine”
laws, which remove the requirement to retreat in a legally occupied
setting, such as your home, office, or car (your “castle”). You
panty waste Europeans think these laws are horrible, that we should
have to lie down and die like good little wimps such as you. Your
stupidity and girly men nature is why you didn't stop Nazi Germany
from reoccupying the Ruhr, that was placed off limits to Germany
after WWI. So you allowed Germany to rearm and start WWII, causing 6
million Jews to be murdered and hundreds of thousands of allies
deaths.
Didn't England outlaw knives recently? A lot of good that did.
As we say here in the states, When guns (knives) are outlawed, only
outlaws will have guns (knives).
It always amuses me when ignorant scared little people make
rules to infringe on the rights of all others because of the
actions of one single offending asshole.

One.

One asshole who fucks things up for everybody.

Wouldn't it be better to publicly kill the offending asshole and
present that example to others?

Seriously.

Fuck the respect of a humane death.

Why not kill them violently and viciously?

Make their death twice as long and painful as their victim(s).

For one, you'd get rid of the asshole, and other assholes would
think twice before doing the same thing the first asshole did.

If they error on the side of stupidity and offend like the first
asshole, just kill them and be done with it.

That's the biggest problem of the world at large today.

Too many stupid people have been allowed to survive.

They have become democrats and elected to public office.

If I was in charge and you jaywalked with a cell phone in your
ear, your neck would stretch before sundown. No exceptions.
Anonymous
2018-04-07 12:02:23 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
[...]
Like the demoncrats say, 'A crisis should never be allowed to go to
waste!'.