E320s restrictions
s***@potato.field
2017-06-01 13:40:43 UTC
Unlike the 373s the 374s are UIC loading gauge so I was wondering what their
limit of shunt is north of St Pancreas. Are they allowed anywhere near the
north london line or is it St P and HS1 only for them?
Spud
Recliner
2017-06-01 15:07:54 UTC
Well they obviously go to Temple Mills.
h***@yahoo.co.uk
Did they ever ECS 373s via NLL?
r***@cix.co.uk
2017-06-01 23:10:03 UTC
In article
Post by Recliner
Post by s***@potato.field
Unlike the 373s the 374s are UIC loading gauge so I was wondering what
their limit of shunt is north of St Pancreas. Are they allowed anywhere
near the north london line or is it St P and HS1 only for them?
Well they obviously go to Temple Mills.
Via Stratford International, surely?
2017-06-02 06:26:08 UTC
Post by r***@cix.co.uk
In article
Post by Recliner
Post by s***@potato.field
Unlike the 373s the 374s are UIC loading gauge so I was wondering what
their limit of shunt is north of St Pancreas. Are they allowed anywhere
near the north london line or is it St P and HS1 only for them?
Well they obviously go to Temple Mills.
Via Stratford International, surely?
Yes, of course. Here's a pic I took of one heading up the ramp towards the
depot, from a currently unused Eurostar platform at Stratford
International:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/recliner/26766052284/in/album-72157668319839600/lightbox/>