Lineside Signs on DLR and Jubilee Lines
h***@yahoo.co.uk
2017-10-03 13:48:48 UTC
Can anybody recommend any links to information about the lineside signs
on the DLR as well as on the Jubilee Line? I have looked around, though
cannot seem to find anything.

Cheers.
Charles Ellson
2017-10-03 21:53:39 UTC
Post by h***@yahoo.co.uk
Can anybody recommend any links to information about the lineside signs
on the DLR as well as on the Jubilee Line? I have looked around, though
cannot seem to find anything.
Most of what looks like a shortage of info seems to be found by
looking for images and their associated captions and/or discussions,
e.g.
http://districtdavesforum.co.uk/thread/27661/legacy-signalling-neasden
https://nick86235.smugmug.com/keyword/London%20underground;signals/
for search term "Jubilee Line signals"

There is an archive of back issues of Underground News :-
http://www.lurs.org.uk/historicalarchive.htm
up to 1987 which might have details for the DLR.
h***@yahoo.co.uk