London Mayors transport strategy
2017-07-26 02:32:22 UTC
He still has his eyes on the Moorgate services and most of South
London's railways. (page 159 for map)

https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/policy/mayors-transport-strategy/user_uploads/pub16_001_mts_online-2.pdf
tim...
2017-07-26 08:31:42 UTC
He still has his eyes on the Moorgate services and most of South London's
railways. (page 159 for map)
https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/policy/mayors-transport-strategy/user_uploads/pub16_001_mts_online-2.pdf
I don't see the sense in routing the tram to a hospital that likely to close
:-)
Basil Jet
Presumably it won't be turned into grassland but high density residential?
tim...
2017-07-26 18:04:40 UTC
He still has his eyes on the Moorgate services and most of South
London's railways. (page 159 for map)
https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/policy/mayors-transport-strategy/user_uploads/pub16_001_mts_online-2.pdf
I don't see the sense in routing the tram to a hospital that likely to
close :-)
Presumably it won't be turned into grassland but high density residential?
I dunno

the closure option is new (it's previously slated for a complete rebuild).
And it's not even certain that it would be the chosen one to close, but give
that it's slated to be demolished anyway that would make sense.

It's not in the most desirable area

I wouldn't live there (again)

2017-08-08 20:31:12 UTC
It's not in the most desirable area
I wouldn't live there (again)
I knew not to live there once... most of the ads in the local paper for
flats wanted said "flat wanted, anywhere except St Helier Estate".
Laurence Taylor
2017-08-08 22:21:58 UTC
It's not in the most desirable area
I wouldn't live there (again)
I knew not to live there once... most of the ads in the local paper for
flats wanted said "flat wanted, anywhere except St Helier Estate".
Roundshaw?

(Though I gather it's much nicer since it's been rebuilt).
--
rgds
LAurence
!CAUTION! Taglines may be hazardous to your disk space!
tim...
2017-08-28 12:14:12 UTC
It's not in the most desirable area
I wouldn't live there (again)
I knew not to live there once... most of the ads in the local paper for
flats wanted said "flat wanted, anywhere except St Helier Estate".
not much choice when your mum's in labour