Virgin West Coast Bargain Offers
2017-03-10 23:58:01 UTC
Trainline have sent me an email advising that "To celebrate
Virgin Trains' 20th Anniversary, over a million seats are
available on all West Coast routes for the entire summer."

Available second class fares include £4.00 Euston to Nuneaton,
£10.00 London to Manchester and £14.00 London to Glasgow.

According to Trainline, the only stipulation is that you have to
book by 14/3/2017

Thanks, Robin. I might try and get to Manchester. I suppose these trains can get very busy.
Offramp
2017-03-11 09:05:50 UTC
Does anyone know of a simple way of finding out which trains are included in the sale.

BTW, is there a rule about which day of the week is the cheapest to travel on?
Roland Perry
2017-03-11 16:19:29 UTC
Does anyone know of a simple way of finding out which trains are included in the sale.
Yes, go to https://www.virgintrains.co.uk/sale
2017-03-12 07:41:00 UTC
Does anyone know of a simple way of finding out which trains are included in the sale.
Yes, go to https://www.virgintrains.co.uk/sale
Looking at a Saturday in late July I found plenty of £4 Euston-Birmingham
New Street options.