Mugged on Tube
CJB
2017-06-15 18:13:22 UTC
Bloody hell. I was at Tottenham Court Road just getting a tube home. Three teen girls - with East European accents (Romanian, Polish?) - mugged me. One grabbed my hat, then whilst I tried to get it back, another grabbed my back pack. In this was my computer laptop, and a couple of the hard drives. Bitches. But they didn't get anything, and all I got were mouthfuls of verbal. They got a mouthful of verbal back from me. Needless to say the great British commuting public were no help at all. Underground staff were informed; they asked if I wanted the police to be called, but by then the bitches had gone. In 60 years of using the Tube I've never been mugged before. London is over-run by these scum. CJB.
Clank
2017-06-15 18:30:02 UTC
Post by CJB
Bloody hell. I was at Tottenham Court Road just getting a tube home. Three teen girls - with East European accents (Romanian, Polish?) - mugged me. One grabbed my hat, then whilst I tried to get it back, another grabbed my back pack. In this was my computer laptop, and a couple of the hard drives. Bitches. But they didn't get anything, and all I got were mouthfuls of verbal. They got a mouthful of verbal back from me. Needless to say the great British commuting public were no help at all. Underground staff were informed; they asked if I wanted the police to be called, but by then the bitches had gone. In 60 years of using the Tube I've never been mugged before. London is over-run by these scum. CJB.
I have to admire the fact that while you haven't the faintest idea what a
Romanian or Pole sounds like (clue: not alike), you're nevertheless sure
they had east European accents.

And your repeated use of "bitches" suggests you have the healthy misogyny
required of the average UKIP voter.

This says to me: It never happened. And if it did, couldn't happen to a
nicer person.
s***@potato.field
2017-06-16 09:25:57 UTC
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 11:13:22 -0700 (PDT)
Bloody hell. I was at Tottenham Court Road just getting a tube home. Three =
teen girls - with East European accents (Romanian, Polish?) - mugged me. On=
You were mugged in a busy underground station? Seems unlikely. Muggers tend
to pick places they won't be seen by a dozen CCTV cameras and a hundred people
who can give a photofit and also where they can leg it from quickly.

Also frankly, if you were overpowered by 3 teenage girls you need to get
yourself down to the gym or a martial arts class pronto.
Spud
Jarle Hammen Knudsen
2017-06-16 13:40:15 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 09:25:57 +0000 (UTC),
Post by s***@potato.field
Also frankly, if you were overpowered by 3 teenage girls
He wrote: "But they didn't get anything", so probably not.
jhk
Basil Jet
2017-06-16 17:06:35 UTC
Post by s***@potato.field
Also frankly, if you were overpowered by 3 teenage girls
He wrote: "But they didn't get anything", so probably not.
And yet they still picked him as the best target, which wouldn't happen
to Schwarzenegger.
h***@yahoo.co.uk
Unlikely they were Polish, anyway.
Someone Somewhere
2017-06-16 17:16:20 UTC
Post by s***@potato.field
Also frankly, if you were overpowered by 3 teenage girls
He wrote: "But they didn't get anything", so probably not.
And yet they still picked him as the best target, which wouldn't happen
to Schwarzenegger.
To be fair, and I think CJB generally posts hyperbole and doesn't
helpfully contribute to a discussion (he turns up every few months,
posts something where the world is against him and then disappears),
muggers aren't well known as the best judge of character in the world.

I was unfortunately "mugged" a few years ago and successfully fought off
the assailant. On closing the investigation several weeks later I was
called by an Inspector who said that at this point they were meant to
give crime prevention advice but in this case, having viewed the CCTV
etc, she thought anyone in their right mind would not have targeted me
and I had done entirely the right thing.