Winding My Way Rapidly Away From...
2017-08-04 12:18:56 UTC
I was at Baker Street on Thursday 3rd August. Near the Lost Property office, north of Marylebone Road and wanting a bus to go south. At the 82 bus stop there were a lot of people who had obviously been waiting a long time. There is a big sign near the bus stop saying USE BUS LANE.

I was intending to go to the chess shop, CHESS AND BRIDGE, which I do no the like walking to. But after waiting about 10 minutes I took the Tube back to the safety of south London, where chess has not yet arrived.
tim...
sometimes it helps to proof read your posts
Paul Corfield
2017-08-06 22:39:59 UTC
I was at Baker Street on Thursday 3rd August. Near the Lost Property office, north of Marylebone Road and wanting a bus to go south. At the 82 bus stop there were a lot of people who had obviously been waiting a long time. There is a big sign near the bus stop saying USE BUS LANE.
I was intending to go to the chess shop, CHESS AND BRIDGE, which I do no the like walking to. But after waiting about 10 minutes I took the Tube back to the safety of south London, where chess has not yet arrived.
They'd be waiting forever for the 82 given it was withdrawn and replaced by a restructured number 13 back in April.
--
Paul C
via Google
Clank
2017-08-16 19:19:37 UTC
I was at Baker Street on Thursday 3rd August. Near the Lost Property office, north of Marylebone Road and wanting a bus to go south. At the 82 bus stop there were a lot of people who had obviously been waiting a long time. There is a big sign near the bus stop saying USE BUS LANE.
I was intending to go to the chess shop, CHESS AND BRIDGE, which I do no the like walking to. But after waiting about 10 minutes I took the Tube back to the safety of south London, where chess has not yet arrived.
This is some kind of communication to your handler in Moscow, right?