Is there a max IQ limit for LU platform staff?
s***@potato.field
2016-12-13 09:48:26 UTC
Today:
Piccadilly the same shit its been for 3 weeks now (is there only one wheel
lathe available?) so we all pile off at Finsbury only to find out the victoria
line is also screwed and there are 500 pissed off people on its platform. No
message from picc driver or chimp on picc platform. Even better, chimp now
opens board to prevent any more picc line trains stopping so we can't even get
back on. Asked him why he didn't announce that the victoria line was buggered
before we got off I was told it was because "he didn't know our train was
stopping". Upon enquiring whether the train actually being stopped and the
doors opening wasn't enough of a clue I was told to "stop disrespecting me".

So there you go, LU customer service at its finest.
Spud
contrex
2016-12-14 20:45:44 UTC
I'm with the staff on this one. You sound like a complete arse.
s***@potato.field
2016-12-15 10:00:07 UTC
On Wed, 14 Dec 2016 12:45:44 -0800 (PST)
Post by contrex
Post by s***@potato.field
So there you go, LU customer service at its finest.
--
Spud
I'm with the staff on this one. You sound like a complete arse.
You probably ARE staff if you think asking a reasonable question makes me an
arse. The platform staff don't exactly have a difficult job, but this guy
couldn't even manage the nursery school simple tasks he's required to do, you
know, like keep the passengers informed.
--
Spud