No go to Highbury
eastender
2017-01-06 14:24:35 UTC
Thousands of frustrated commuters in Hackney are having their journeys
disrupted every single day as Overground trains bound for Highbury and
Islington terminate early without warning.

Operator Transport for London (TfL) is blaming under-fire Southern Rail
for the problems, which have spiked in the last month with 392 of the
11,806 trains affected - or 3.5 per cent.

http://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/highbury_bound_trains_disrupted_every_day_for_overground_commuters_1_4837675

Terminating Grayling would be a good start.
s***@potato.field
2017-01-06 15:48:55 UTC
On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 14:24:35 +0000
Post by eastender
Thousands of frustrated commuters in Hackney are having their journeys
disrupted every single day as Overground trains bound for Highbury and
Islington terminate early without warning.
Operator Transport for London (TfL) is blaming under-fire Southern Rail
for the problems, which have spiked in the last month with 392 of the
11,806 trains affected - or 3.5 per cent.
http://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/highbury_bound_trains_disrupted_every_day_
or_overground_commuters_1_4837675
As I've said on numerous occasions, the ELL should have remained as a self
contained tube line extended up to highbury but not extended onto the southern
rail network precisely because of these sorts of problems that anyone with
half a brain could see would occur. When I used the service back in 2014-15 it
was diabolical, seems its got even worse.
--
Spud